Last Updated on
All you need to stay happy and healthy is right here in this multi-ingredient salad!
Total Time to make the Salad – 5 min. only!
- arugula greens: 3 cups
- blackberries (fresh): 3/4 cup
- Farmstead Greek Goat Feta Artisan Cheese: 2 oz
- walnuts (chopped): 1/4 cup
- red onions (sliced): 1/4 cup
- cherry tomatoes (halved): 1 cup
For Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Viking Farms Dark Maple Syrup: 1/4 cup
- balsamic vinegar: 1/2 cup
- vegetable oil: 1 cup
- Dijon mustard: 2 teaspoons
- salt, pepper to taste
Arrange salad layers with arugula greens, goat feta artisan cheese, chopped red onions, cherry tomatoes, and fresh blackberries.
Maple Balsamic Dressing
Prepare the dressing by combing balsamic vinegar, Dark Maple Syrup, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Better to use a blender. If you can do so – pulse until combined. While the motor is running, slowly add vegetable oil.
Before serving, top the salad with dressing and freshly chopped basil.
Maple dressing puts all ingredients together and creates flavor and color combinations will not leave you indifferent!
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your Salad Dressings, Dips and Sauces even tastier!
• Viking Farms Maple goes a long way in dressings, dips and sauces;
• Use 1 tbsp for 2 cups of salad dressing and more to taste;
• Viking Farms Maple is a perfect pairing with balsamic, apple cider and red wine vinegar, herbs (sage rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley), olive oil, fruit purees and chili spices;
• Use 1 tbsp for 1 cup of dip or sauce;
• Great in cheese, onion, cream and spicy dips!