Last Updated on
This creamy sauce, with tender and at the same time savory taste, is wonderful for dipping all kinds of vegetables, poultry, and seafood pieces!
Total Time to make the Sauce – 10-15 min.
- olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- shallot (chopped) 1 tablespoon
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- heavy cream: 1 cup
- salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Plain Chevre Artisan Cheese: 4 oz
- Viking Farms Amber Maple Syrup: 1 tablespoon
- fresh chives (chopped): 2 tablespoons
Take a small saucepan, pour in and heat the oil over medium heat, add the shallot, cook it until softened. Then add the garlic and keep cooking until fragrant. When it happened, star adding heavy cream, salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, after reducing heat and simmer 2-3 minutes longer.
Combine the mixture with the cheese until homogenous consistency, remove from heat.
Allow our almost ready sauce to cool and whisk in the maple syrup and chives. Better to serve warm.
This cheesy natural homemade sauce is a wonderful complement to any of your lunch meals!
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your Salad Dressings, Dips and Sauces even tastier!
• Viking Farms Maple goes a long way in dressings, dips and sauces;
• Use 1 tbsp for 2 cups of salad dressing and more to taste;
• Viking Farms Maple is a perfect pairing with balsamic, apple cider and red wine vinegar, herbs (sage rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley), olive oil, fruit purees and chili spices;
• Use 1 tbsp for 1 cup of dip or sauce;
• Great in cheese, onion, cream and spicy dips!