Last Updated on
Very fresh and tasty! This wonderful appetizer with Maple vinaigrette turns the classic pear salad into something new! Chicken goes well with all ingredients making the dish more substantial and the flavor more complex.
Total Time to make the salad – 15 min.
- torn romaine: 3 cups
- cubed chicken breast (boiled or grilled): 1 cup
- 1 pear (sliced)
- blue cheese: 1/4 cup
- balsamic vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- walnuts: 1/4 cup
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 teaspoons
- olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- a pinch of salt
To cook this amazing, healthy and delicious salad, take your favorite salad bowl and combine there chicken, pear, cheese, walnuts, and romaine. To make the salad dressing, in a smaller bowl whisk vinegar, maple syrup, and salt. To finish it, gradually whisk in olive oil until blended.
Do not be greedy while drizzling the Maple Vinaigrette over the salad!
To look great and feel light enjoy our various salads with Maple Syrup touch, especially while it is so easy to cook them but so pleasant to eat!
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your Salad Dressings, Dips and Sauces even tastier!
• Viking Farms Maple goes a long way in dressings, dips and sauces;
• Use 1 tbsp for 2 cups of salad dressing and more to taste;
• Viking Farms Maple is a perfect pairing with balsamic, apple cider and red wine vinegar, herbs (sage rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley), olive oil, fruit purees and chili spices;
• Use 1 tbsp for 1 cup of dip or sauce;
• Great in cheese, onion, cream and spicy dips!