Last Updated on
Baked Brie with Maple Dressing is a great starter or delicious snack, which you will love for its taste and the easy cooking process. Sweet and salty at a time, crunchy outside and soft inside, finished with a drizzle of maple syrup… The only disadvantage of Baked Brie pieces – they end very quickly!
Total Time to Make 4 servings – 35 minutes
- puff pastry from the store: 1 sheet (thawed)
- 1 (8-oz.) wheel of brie
- 1 egg
- water: 1 tablespoon
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 4 tablespoons
Turn on the oven and preheat it to 400°.
Take a small bowl and lightly whisk an egg and water.
Lightly flour a clean surface, take thawed puff pastry and roll out dough to about 10 inches wide.
Take brie and place cheese in the center of the dough. Brush it with maple syrup.
With the egg-mix brush the outer edges of the dough and wrap it by bringing each corner of the dough to the center of the brie wheel.
Lined a baking sheet with parchment paper and place inside the dough with brie. Bake about 20 minutes until golden brown and crispy. When the Baked Brie is ready – brush the top with maple syrup and serve immediately!
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your dishes even tastier!
- 1 cup brown or white sugar = 1 cup Viking Farms maple sugar;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Syrup in place of vanilla extract or liquors (like bourbon);
- Avoid using Viking Farms Maple with brown sugar or molasses;
- Use Viking Farms Maple for a syrup soak for cakes;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for coating and garnishing cookies, donuts, pies & cakes;
- Drizzle Viking Farms Maple Syrup over hot baked pastry dough (like pie dough or puff pastry) for an instant pastry glaze;
- Make your bakery shines with a Viking Farms Maple Syrup glaze!