Fried Lobster Tails topped with Maple Syrup with fresh greens is a wonderful, sophisticated dinner meal. Both easy and tasty recipe is a true winning hand when you want something light, healthy and very special tonight.
Total Time to Make 2-3 servings of Fried Lobster Tails – 35 min.
- 6 fresh uncooked lobster tails
- Canola oil
- self-rising flour: 1 cup
- salt: 2 1/2 teaspoons
- black pepper: 1 teaspoon
- cayenne pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 eggs
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup Dark – 3-4 tablespoons
To cook the Fried Lobster Tails, the first to do is to prepare seafood and remove shell completely around lobster tail meat, leaving fins on.
Prepare a Dutch oven, pour canola oil to a depth of 1 1/2 inches and heat it to 325°F.
Mix well flour, salt, and peppers. Dip lobster tails in beaten eggs then in flour mixture. Cook about 2-3 min in hot oil per side until golden brown and crispy.
Serve with greens mix and maple syrup poured from the top.
More ideas on how to highlight your Meat and Fish dishes!
- Viking Farms Maple Dark Color and Robust Taste Syrup for pork, poultry and salmon marinades, roasting, glazing;
- Try Viking Farms Maple Very Dark Color and Strong Taste Syrup for Beef, brines, braises, smoking, sauces, BBQ and grill;
- Use 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple for every ½ cup of liquid or oil;
- Viking Farms Maple Sugar for a base for a dry spice rub for chicken, pork or smoked meats;
- Let Viking Farms Maple marinate for at least 12 hours for the best deep maple flavor;
- If you don’t have a lot of marinating time, finish your cooked vegetables and meats with a quick drizzle of maple to make it burst with maple flavor!