Last Updated on
Maple Peanut Cake is an easy and super tasty dessert without baking! Maple cookies, peanut butter and whipped cream together turn into a symphony of sweet flavors!
Total Time to make the Pie – 4 hours 25 min.
Preparing: 25 min. + Freezing: 4 hours
- cream-filled maple sandwich cookies: about 12 cookies
- butter (melted): 3 tablespoons
- hot fudge ice cream topping: 1/3 cup
- cream cheese: 1 package (8 ounces)
- creamy peanut butter: 1 cup
- confectioners’ sugar: 1 cup
- frozen whipped topping (thawed): 1 carton
- heavy whipping cream: 1 cup
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 tablespoons
- peanuts (chopped): 1/4 cup
Crush maple cookies and mix them with butter in a small bowl. Take an ungreased pie plate (9-in.) and press onto bottom and up sides cookie-base for the Maple Peanut Cake. Put it to the freezer for 5 minutes.
Warm fudge topping in a microwave until spreadable (5-10 seconds), then spread the topping over the bottom and up sides of crust.
Beat cream cheese and peanut butter in a large bowl until blended. Gradually combine with confectioners’ sugar, after fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust and spread evenly. Put it to the fridge for 4 hours.
Beat cream to make it thicken. Add maple syrup to the cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
Decorate the cake with maple cream and peanuts.
Take Maple Peanut Cake out from the fridge to thaw 30 min. before serving.
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your pastry even tastier!
- 1 cup brown or white sugar = 1 cup Viking Farms maple sugar;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Syrup in place of vanilla extract or liquors (like bourbon);
- Avoid using Viking Farms Maple with brown sugar or molasses;
- Viking Farms Maple for a syrup soak for cakes;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for coating and garnishing cookies, donuts, pies & cakes;
- Drizzle Viking Farms Maple Syrup over hot baked pastry dough (like pie dough or puff pastry) for an instant pastry glaze;
- Make your bakery shines with a Viking Farms Maple Syrup glaze!