Last Updated on
Maple Lemonade with Mint is a pleasantly sweet and highly refreshing drink! In general, you can change the proportions and eventually create the perfect maple-lemon beverage!
Total Time to Make the Maple Lemonade with Mint – 5 min.
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1/2 cup
- sparkling water: 3 cups
- freshly squeezed lemon juice: 1/2 cup
To make our refreshing maple lemonade, mix sparkling water and maple syrup in a jug. Then stir in fresh lemon juice, add mint leaves. Taste and, if necessary, add more water, maple syrup or lemon juice to achieve the desired taste. Serve with lemon/lime/orange slices.
You can store Maple Lemonade with Mint in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!