Last Updated on
Hot Maple Toddy is an easy warming cocktail recipe for chilly weather. You can choose the tea type you like and enjoy this wonderful spicy drink whenever you want to feel the holiday vibes!
Total time to make the Hot Maple Toddy cocktail – 7 min.
Ingredients for the Hot Maple Toddy Cocktail
- water: 3/4 cup
- orange spice flavored tea: 1 bag
- bourbon: 2 Tbsp. (1 oz.)
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 teaspoon
- 1 orange wedge
- an orange slice and a cinnamon stick (for garnishing)
In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Place tea bag in a mug. Pour boiling water over tea and let steep 3 minutes. Remove tea bag.
When it cools down a bit – stir in bourbon, syrup and juice from orange wedge. Garnish the Hot Maple Toddy cocktail with orange twist.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!