Last Updated on
The Paloma Cocktail is an ultra-fresh drink with a vitamin mix made of maple syrup, fresh fruit juices, and, as an alcohol base, silver tequila.
Total Time to Make the Paloma Cocktail – 60 sec.!
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1/2 ounce
- fresh lime juice: 1/2 ounce
- fresh grapefruit juice: 2 ounces
- silver tequila: 2 ounces
Take all ingredients, add them to a shaker and mix well. Prepare glasses and pour over ice.
You can garnish the Paloma Cocktail with a lime or grapefruit slice.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!