Double Fruit Maple Granola is a healthy and quick breakfast meal every family member would appreciate! Sweetened with maple syrup, studded with dried cranberries and sliced almonds, garnished with fresh fruit – this morning bowl will easily wake you up and charge for the day!
Total Time to Cook 12 Servings of Double Fruit Maple Granola – 50 Min.
- old-fashioned rolled oats (uncooked): 3 cups
- almonds (sliced): 1 1/2 cups
- dried cranberries: 1/2 cup
- cinnamon (grounded): 1/2 teaspoon
- salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1 /2 cup
- fresh strawberry (halved): 1 /2 cup
- fresh blueberry: 1 /2 cup
- Cooking spray
Turn on an oven and preheat it to 300°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle syrup over oat mixture, stirring to coat completely.
Coat baking sheet with cooking spray and spread mixture on it. Bake Double Fruit Maple Granola at 300° for 35 minutes or until golden and crisp, stirring every 10 minutes.
Transfer to a wire rack, and cool completely in a pan.
Without adding fresh fruit this wonderful Granola can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Toss or garnish Double Fruit Maple Granola with fresh berries before serving.
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your meals even tastier!
- 1 cup brown or white sugar = 1 cup Viking Farms maple sugar;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Syrup in place of vanilla extract or liquors (like bourbon);
- Avoid using Viking Farms Maple with brown sugar or molasses;
- Viking Farms Maple for a syrup soak for cakes;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for coating and garnishing cookies, donuts, pies & cakes;
- Drizzle Viking Farms Maple Syrup over hot baked pastry dough (like pie dough or puff pastry) for an instant pastry glaze;
- Make your bakery shines with a Viking Farms Maple Syrup glaze!