Fruit Punch is non-alcohol citrus delight! The mix of fresh, sweet and sour tastes that makes you wanting more! Quick and easy, you can cook a wonderful drink, which will enjoy both children and adults.
- pear nectar: 3 cups
- apple juice (chilled): 2 cups
- cranberry juice (unsweetened, chilled): 2 cups
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 tablespoons
- fresh lime juice from 1 lime
- fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- fresh ginger: 5 slices (1/8-inch-thick)
- club soda: 1 cup
Instructions to Cook Fruit Punch
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours; discard ginger.
Pour juice mixture into a punch bowl. Stir in club soda.
Garnish Fruit Punch with any fruit slices you desire and serve immediately!
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!