Taste of Autumn cocktail is all seasonal flavors of apples, pears, ginger, and maple are together in one glass! Bourbon and brandy alcohol base gives it a little of temper and adds the drink additional bonuses.
Total Time to Make 8 Servings of Taste of Autumn Cocktail – 15 min.
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1/2 cup
- fresh ginger (diced and peeled): 1/4 cup
- boiling water: 1/4 cup
- bourbon: 1 cup
- brandy (preferably pear): 1/2 cup
- Angostura bitters: 1/2 teaspoon
- brut-style hard sparkling apple cider (chilled): 2 cups
- 8 apple or lemon slices (optional, for garnishing)
Place the first 3 ingredients in a blender; process 30-40 seconds on high. Cool 2 minutes; pressing with the back of a spoon, strain through a fine sieve into a bowl. Discard solids.
Combine maple mixture (3 tablespoons), bourbon, pear brandy, and bitters in a small pitcher.
Add ice to the Taste of Autumn cocktail; stir until well chilled.
Strain about 1/4 cup into each of 8 chilled cocktail coupes or Champagne flutes; top each serving with 1/4 cup cider.
Garnish the Taste of Autumn cocktail with apple or lemon slices, if desired.
Serve the Taste of Autumn cocktail immediately.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!