Last Updated on
Greek Salad is loved by many for its fresh taste and bright colors. Very soon we are going to enjoy seasonal vegetables and this is the best time for Greek Salad. Ripe, sweet tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers with soft Feta, and savory olives create a mouth-watering combination we all are craving for. Add to this Mediterranean dish a touch of Vermont by using Maple Dressing and make the most from both taste and health benefits.
To make 4 servings of delicious Greek Salad you need 20 mins only!
- cherry (grape) tomatoes – 1 lb.
- cucumbers (cut into rounds) – 8 oz.
- small red onion (thinly sliced) – 1/2
- olives (pitted and halved) – 1/3 c.
- Feta cheese (cut into small cubes)
- salt and pepper to taste
- apple cider vinegar – 1 tbsp
- olive oil – 2 tbsp
- pure maple syrup – 1 1/2 tsp
- Dijon mustard – 1 tsp
- fresh oregano (chopped) – 1 tsp.
- salt and pepper
Let’s proceed! Place all ingredients for maple dressing in a jar: apple cider vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, mustard, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Shake until well combined and creamy.
Arrange tomatoes and cucumbers on a plate, scatter onion with olives over them. Spoon dressing on the salad and serve with feta arranged on the top.
This appetizing Greek Salad with Maple Dressing will fill you up with energy and a sunny mood!
Useful tips to make your Salad Dressings, Dips and Sauces even tastier!
- Viking Farms Maple goes a long way in dressings, dips, and sauces;
- Use 1 tbsp for 2 cups of salad dressing and more to taste;
- Viking Farms Maple is a perfect pairing with balsamic, apple cider and red wine vinegar, herbs (sage rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley), olive oil, fruit purees, and chili spices;
- Use 1 tbsp for 1 cup of dip or sauce;
- Great in cheese, onion, cream, and spicy dips!