Last Updated on
The light taste of chicken can be enriched with the help of Viking Farms Gold or Amber Maple Syrup. Add it while cooking and discover all flavor benefits.
Total Time to make 6 servings – 15 min only!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 tablespoons
- mustard (stone-grounded): 2 tablespoons
- fresh or dried thyme (minced): 1 teaspoon or 1/2 teaspoon
- salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
Take all ingredients except thighs and combine them in a bowl.
Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and rub on grill rack to coat lightly using long-handled tongs.
Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 4-5 minutes on each side. If you have a thermometer, it should read 170°.
Brush frequently the chicken with maple-mustard mixture while cooking.
More ideas on how to highlight your Meat and Fish dishes!
- Viking Farms Maple Dark Color and Robust Taste Syrup for pork, poultry and salmon marinades, roasting, glazing;
- Try Viking Farms Maple Very Dark Color and Strong Taste Syrup for Beef, brines, braises, smoking, sauces, BBQ and grill;
- Use 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple for every ½ cup of liquid or oil;
- Viking Farms Maple Sugar for a base for a dry spice rub for chicken, pork or smoked meats;
- Let Viking Farms Maple marinate for at least 12 hours for the best deep maple flavor;
- If you don’t have a lot of marinating time, finish your cooked vegetables and meats with a quick drizzle of maple to make it burst with maple flavor!