Great meal for a grill-party! Beautiful, mouthwatering pork chops in maple marinate will please even evolved meat lovers!
Total Time to make 4 servings – 80-85 min.
Preparing: 5 min + Marinating: 60 min. + Grill: 15-20 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 inch thick)
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 6 tablespoons
- balsamic vinegar: 6 tablespoons
- salt: 3/4 teaspoon
- pepper (coarsely ground): 3/4 teaspoon
At first, let us prepare the marinade for the pork. To do it, whisk syrup, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large food container or resealable plastic bag. Place inside pork chops; close the container or seal the bag and turn to coat. Put it to the fridge for an hour. We need the remaining marinade for basting.
Drain pork chops and cook them on an oiled grill, turning occasionally, covered, over medium heat 13-17 minutes. If using a thermometer, until it reads 145°. During the last 5 minutes, start basting with reserved marinade. Before serving, let the meat stand for several minutes.
More ideas on how to highlight your Meat and Fish dishes!
- Viking Farms Maple Dark Color and Robust Taste Syrup for pork, poultry and salmon marinades, roasting, glazing;
- Viking Farms Maple Very Dark Color and Strong Taste Syrup for Beef, brines, braises, smoking, sauces, BBQ and grill;
- Use 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple for every ½ cup of liquid or oil;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for a base for a dry spice rub for chicken, pork or smoked meats;
- Let Viking Farms Maple marinate for at least 12 hours for the best deep maple flavor;
- If you don’t have a lot of marinating time, finish your cooked vegetables and meats with a quick drizzle of maple to make it burst with maple flavor!