Last Updated on
Look through the ingredients of our mouthwatering recipe and you will see why we can’t help cooking it over and over again! The very delicious fish in a flavorful glaze will make your day!
Total Time to make 4 servings – 60 min including marinating
Preparing: 20 min. + Marinating: 30 min. + Grill: 5-10 min.
- 4 salmon fillets
- balsamic vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- reduced-sodium soy sauce: 2 tablespoons
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
- olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1 tablespoon
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ginger (grounded): 1 teaspoon
- crushed red pepper flakes: 1 teaspoon
- sesame oil: 1/2 teaspoon
- salt: 1/4 teaspoon
Take the first 10 ingredients and combine them in a small bowl. Pour 1/4 cup of prepared marinade into a large resealable plastic bag and place there the salmon. Seal it and turn to coat. Put the salmon into the fridge for up to 30 minutes. Remaining marinade should also be placed into the fridge.
In half an hour, drain the salmon and trash the bag. Place salmon skin side down on a greased grill rack. You can grill or broil the salmon over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. While cooking, drizzle fish occasionally with remaining marinade.
More ideas on how to highlight your Meat and Fish dishes!
• Viking Farms Maple Dark Color and Robust Taste Syrup for pork, poultry and salmon marinades, roasting, glazing;
• Viking Farms Maple Very Dark Color and Strong Taste Syrup for Beef, brines, braises, smoking, sauces, BBQ and grill;
• Use 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple for every ½ cup of liquid or oil;
• Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for a base for a dry spice rub for chicken, pork or smoked meats;
• Let Viking Farms Maple marinate for at least 12 hours for the best deep maple flavor;
• If you don’t have a lot of marinating time, finish your cooked vegetables and meats with a quick drizzle of maple to make it burst with maple flavor!