Last Updated on
Peanut Maple Cookies with Oatmeal – what a great dessert recipe! Easy and quick to cook, cookies are always the best decision when you need something tasty but have tight time limits.
Total Time to Make 5 dozen – 35 min!
Preparing: 20 min. + Baking: 15 min.
- all-purpose flour: 2 cups
- butter: 1 cup
- peanut butter: 1/2 cup
- Viking Farms Maple Sugar: 1 cup
- brown sugar: 1 cup
- 2 eggs
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1 tablespoon
- vanilla extract: 2 teaspoons
- quick-cooking oats: 3/4 cup
- baking powder: 1-1/2 teaspoons
- baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- salt: 1 teaspoon
- peanut butter chips: 1 package
To cook Peanut Maple Cookies, mix butter, peanut butter and sugars until creamed mixture in a large bowl. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well. Add in syrup and vanilla.
In another bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, oats, salt, baking powder and soda. Add to the creamed mixture, mix well and stir in peanut butter chips.
Preheat an oven to 325°. Form Peanut Maple Cookies by dropping by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake Cookies until golden brown for 15-18 minutes.
Wait for a minute to cool a little Peanut Maple Cookies before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your pastry even tastier!
- 1 cup brown or white sugar = 1 cup Viking Farms maple sugar;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Syrup in place of vanilla extract or liquors (like bourbon);
- Avoid using Viking Farms Maple with brown sugar or molasses;
- Viking Farms Maple for a syrup soak for cakes;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for coating and garnishing cookies, donuts, pies & cakes;
- Drizzle Viking Farms Maple Syrup over hot baked pastry dough (like pie dough or puff pastry) for an instant pastry glaze;
- Make your bakery shines with a Viking Farms Maple Syrup glaze!