Maple Milk Shake with Peach is a wonderful, light and easy recipe of a highly tasty drink! Blend all ingredients together and enjoy every smooth, refreshing sip. Low-fat frozen yogurt and low-fat milk make this milkshake pretty harmless for your body shape.
Total Time to Make 4 cups of Maple Milk Shake with Peach- 5 min.
- low-fat milk (1%): 1 1/4 cups
- low-fat frozen yogurt (vanilla): 1 cup
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 6 tablespoons
- lemon juice (fresh): 1 teaspoon
- salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- frozen peaches (chopped and peeled): 14 ounces
Mix all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Divide Maple Milk Shake with Peach among 4 glasses.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!