For gourmet fans of cinnamon and maple taste – the very special offer – Maple Cinnamon Rolls. These small buns are the true temptation for bakery lovers! Easy to cook, easy to take, easy to bite, difficult to stop!
In addition, one more good news – you can use a bread machine to make the dough!
Total Time to make 2 dozen of cinnamon rolls – 60 min.
Preparation: 20 min. + Rising: 20 min. + Baking: 20 min.
- whole milk: 2/3 cup
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1/3 cup
- softened butter: 1/3 cup
- 1 egg
- salt: 3/4 teaspoon
- bread flour: 3 cups
- active dry yeast: 1 package
- Viking Farms Maple Sugar or brown sugar: 1/2 cup
- bread flour: 2 tablespoons
- cinnamon (grounded): 4 teaspoons
- cold butter: 6 tablespoons
- confectioners’ sugar: 1 cup
- melted butter: 3 tablespoons
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 3 tablespoons
- whole milk: 1 to 2 teaspoons
Get ready your bread machine, take out the pan and place there seven ingredients in order which manufacturer suggested. Select a suitable dough setting and start mixing. Five minutes later, check the dough. If everything goes well, add water or bread flour (1-2 tablespoons) if needed.
When the bread machine cycle is over, take out the dough and put it onto the floured surface. Roll two rectangles, 12×7-in. each.
The next step is to combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl. Chop up the butter until it turns into coarse crumbs, take half of it and sprinkle each rectangle. Use a jelly-roll style to roll up. Start rolling from a long side, don’t forget to seal the pinch.
Now, to form twelve slices, you need to cut each roll. Take a greased 13×9-in. baking pan and place in with cut side down. Cover the pan with a towel and let bun-rolls doubled in size in a warm place. It usually takes about twenty minutes.
After you heat the oven, bake our rolls at 375°. In 20-25 minutes, they will become golden-brown – that means they are ready! Open the oven and, as usual, cool rolls on a wire rack.
While our cinnamon rolls are cooling down, we can prepare the special mixture as a topping for our small buns. In a bowl beat the sugar, butter and maple syrup. Start adding the milk until you achieve desired consistency.
Spread this delicious maple sauce over warm rolls.
These Maple Cinnamon rolls are the concentration of bright flavors and pleasant sweetness! Try them for breakfast with your favorite hot drink and you don’t want the morning to end!
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your dishes even tastier!
- 1 cup brown or white sugar = 1 cup Viking Farms maple sugar;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Syrup in place of vanilla extract or liquors (like bourbon);
- Avoid using Viking Farms Maple with brown sugar or molasses;
- Use Viking Farms Maple for a syrup soak for cakes;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for coating and garnishing cookies, donuts, pies & cakes;
- Drizzle Viking Farms Maple Syrup over hot baked pastry dough (like pie dough or puff pastry) for an instant pastry glaze;
- Make your bakery shines with a Viking Farms Maple Syrup glaze!