Last Updated on
Maple-Glazed Pork Medallions is a win-hand choice to cook a quick and delicious dinner meal. Combine balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard for a savory–sweet sauce, which pairs perfectly with the pork medallions.
Serve Pork Medallions with steamed vegetables and feel like you are in a fancy restaurant.
Total Time to Cook 4 Servings of Maple-Glazed Pork Medallions – 30 min.
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1/4 cup
- balsamic vinegar: 3 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard: 2 teaspoons
- pork tenderloin (trimmed): 1 (1-pound)
- olive oil: 2 teaspoons
- salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- black pepper (freshly ground): 1/4 teaspoon
Combine syrup and vinegar in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook about 3 minutes stirring occasionally until reduced to 1/3 cup. Remove from heat. A few minutes later stir in mustard. Sauce for Maple-Glazed Pork Medallions is ready.
Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces. Place each pork piece between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper. Add meat to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side. Add vinegar mixture; cook Maple-Glazed Pork Medallions 1 minute or until the desired degree of doneness, turning pork to coat.
To serve Maple-Glazed Pork Medallions place 2 pork medallions on each of 4 plates; drizzle about 1 tablespoon syrup mixture over each serving.
More ideas on how to highlight your Meat and Fish dishes!
- Viking Farms Maple Dark Color and Robust Taste Syrup for pork, poultry, and salmon marinades, roasting, glazing;
- Try Viking Farms Maple Very Dark Color and Strong Taste Syrup for Beef, brines, braises, smoking, sauces, BBQ and grill;
- Use 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple for every ½ cup of liquid or oil;
- Viking Farms Maple Sugar for a base for a dry spice rub for chicken, pork or smoked meats;
- Let Viking Farms Maple marinate for at least 12 hours for the best deep maple flavor;
- If you don’t have a lot of marinating time, finish your cooked vegetables and meats with a quick drizzle of maple to make it burst with maple flavor!