Grilled Salmon – how sweet does it sound to you? According to our opinion, this dish for dinner can make any evening special, especially when the salmon is covered with our maple-ginger glaze.
Total Time to makes 4 servings – 15-20 min.!
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- soy sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 tablespoons
- fresh ginger root (minced): 2 teaspoons
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
Mix all ingredients to make salmon glaze.
Heat over medium an oiled grill rack. Place salmon skin side up on it. Grill covered, until salmon fillets begin to flake easily with a fork. Usually it takes, 5-6 minutes per side. Brush top with half of the glaze after turning and brush the fish with remaining glaze again before serving.
You also can use an oven to bake these fillets. Heat it to 450 degrees and cook the fish for 18-20 minutes or until they flake easily, basting occasionally.
More ideas on how to highlight your Meat and Fish dishes!
• Viking Farms Maple Dark Color and Robust Taste Syrup for pork, poultry and salmon marinades, roasting, glazing;
• Viking Farms Maple Very Dark Color and Strong Taste Syrup for Beef, brines, braises, smoking, sauces, BBQ and grill;
• Use 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple for every ½ cup of liquid or oil;
• Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for a base for a dry spice rub for chicken, pork or smoked meats;
• Let Viking Farms Maple marinate for at least 12 hours for the best deep maple flavor;
• If you don’t have a lot of marinating time, finish your cooked vegetables and meats with a quick drizzle of maple to make it burst with maple flavor!