Last Updated on
The bouquet of spice with Viking Farms Maple Syrup turns these lean turkey patties into a real gourmet catch! Flavorful and zesty, this dish is easy to cook and it takes very little time to finish it!
Total Time to cook 8 patties – half an hour
Preparing: 15 min. + Cooking: 15 min.
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1 tablespoon
- salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- onion powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- rubbed sage: 1/2 teaspoon
- dried thyme: 1/2 teaspoon
- poultry seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon
- nutmeg (grounded): 1/2 teaspoon
- cayenne pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- ground turkey: 1 pound
Combine Viking Farm Maple Syrup, salt, spices in a large bowl. Add turkey and mix carefully all ingredients. Shape the mince into eight equal patties, cover them and put into the fridge at least for an hour.
Prepare large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray (or heat corn oil) and fry patties over medium heat during 4-6 minutes per side.
When the eight Maple Turkey Patties are ready, decorate them with favorite green and serve to the breakfast table.
More ideas on how to highlight your Meat and Fish dishes!
• Viking Farms Maple Dark Color and Robust Taste Syrup for pork, poultry and salmon marinades, roasting, glazing;
• Viking Farms Maple Very Dark Color and Strong Taste Syrup for Beef, brines, braises, smoking, sauces, BBQ and grill;
• Use 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple for every ½ cup of liquid or oil;
• Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for a base for a dry spice rub for chicken, pork or smoked meats;
• Let Viking Farms Maple marinate for at least 12 hours for the best deep maple flavor;
• If you don’t have a lot of marinating time, finish your cooked vegetables and meats with a quick drizzle of maple to make it burst with maple flavor!