Our maple butter is made from qualitative maple syrup. Maple Spread is similar in texture to peanut butter, but is pure maple. It is made by heating, then cooling and constant stirring until a creamy uniform consistency is achieved. Maple Cream contains no artificial ingredients. Maple Products have a number of healing properties. It can be used as a natural sweetener and the basis for confectionery products.
Maple butter can be used both independently and as an ingredient in the preparation of various dishes, for example, meat, sauces, pastries, etc. Firstly, cream goes well with pancakes, bagels, toast, waffles, croissants, black and white bread, and you can even use it to bake pies!
Сream is a fat-free product that serves as a healthy addition to any breakfast and other meals.
Organic Maple Product will surely please your friends and relatives and will be an interesting present to your colleagues.
Maple Spread keeps best if refrigerated.
All products presented on our website are organic and environmentally friendly.
Maple butter recipe
You can also make maple cream from our organic maple syrup. We are pleased to share with you a simple and quick recipe:
Nutrition: per serving
- Caloricity: 481 kcal
- Proteins: 4.9 g
- Fats: 42,2 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.5 g
- 1.5 cups Cream 40%
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 pieces Egg yolk
- Vanilla extract
1. In a saucepan, bring cream, maple syrup and salt to a boil.
2. In a large bowl, mix the yolks and vanilla.
3. Slowly, whisking, introduce the creamy mass into the yolks. Then strain through a sieve.
4. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
5. After that, pour the maple cream into 4 small pudding molds. Place in a deep pan and cover with hot water so that it covers the molds halfway.
6. Further, bake 50-60 minutes until hardened.
7. Cool to room temperature by pulling out of water.
Enjoy your meal!