Ingredients: Fresh cucumbers, vinegar, garlic, pickling salt, mustard seed, bay leaf, dill.
Materials: fresh cucumbers, white vinegar, salt, garlic, bay leaf, mustard seed, dill
Our dills are zesty and garlicky with a satisfying crunch to them.
Perfect for Dillytinis or Pickled Bloody Marys and fried pickles (see recipe below)!
-Canola oil for frying
-2 jars of pickles, drained
-1 1/2 cup crushed crackers or panko crumbs
-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
-2 tsp Cajun seasoning
-1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
-1 egg beaten with 1 Tbsp water
-1/4 tsp salt
Dipping sauce ideas:
1. Heat 1 inch of canola oil in a heavy-bottomed or cast iron pot to 375 F (190 C). Place pickles on paper towels to dry slightly.
2. In a bowl, mix together crushed crackers or panko, flour, and spices, and set aside. In a separate bowl, set aside egg beaten with water.
3. Dip pickles in egg mixture, and then dredge them in the cracker mixture and set aside.
4. Fry them in batches and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle finished pickle fries with kosher salt.
5. Serve with the dipping sauce of your choice.