Maple Sipper with Honeycrisp is another, pleasant way of using autumn sweet apples. All ingredients in this cocktail including bourbon, maple syrup and apples, have warm, sunny taste and enhance each other strong sides. With a fresh touch of lemon fresh juice, you would like to have Maple Sipper cocktail both before and after the meal.
Total Time to Make 4 Servings (cups) of the Maple Sipper with Honeycrisp – 5 min.
- 2-3 medium Honeycrisp apples or any other sweet-tasted apples (sliced)
- water: 1 cup
- unfiltered apple cider: 1/2 cup
- fresh lemon juice: 3 tablespoons
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1 1/2 tablespoons
- bourbon: 5 ounces
- more apple slices for garnishing
Take a blender and process Honeycrisp apple slices (about 14 oz.), apple cider, lemon juice, water, and maple syrup about a minute or little longer, until smooth. Discard solids by pouring through a fine sieve into an ice-filled pitcher. Stir in bourbon. Garnish with apple slices.
For those who enjoy beer cocktails, swap out the bourbon for 5 ounces light ginger beer and get a new refreshing, bubbling drink.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!