Last Updated on
Maple Cider Cocktail with Bourbon is sweet sipping, sparkling drink, which is a perfect match to a party, picnic or any occasion where fresh and tasty beverages should be served!
Total Time to Make the Maple Cider Cocktail – 3 min
- bourbon: 4 ounces
- applejack: 4 ounces
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 ounces
- Angostura bitters: 1 dash
- hard cider: 16 ounces
Take a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice. Then add all Maple Cider Cocktail ingredients except cider: bourbon, apple jack, maple syrup, and bitters. Shake until well chilled for about 20 seconds. Strain into cocktail glasses filled with ice, then top each drink with hard cider.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!