Maple Applejack Cocktail is a drink with bright and highly fresh flavor due to two citrus fresh juices – lemon and orange. By adding maple syrup to the cocktail we balance the taste, make it more deep and complex.
Total Time to make the Maple Applejack Cocktail – 3 min.
- Apple Brandy: 2 ounces
- freshly squeezed juice from a lemon: 3/4 ounce
- freshly squeezed juice from an orange: 3/4 ounce
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1/2 ounce
Take a cocktail shaker and add apple brandy, maple syrup, lemon and orange juice. Fill the remaining space with ice.
To chill the Applejack Cocktail, shake about 20 seconds and then strain into a chilled coupe.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!