Filibuster Cocktail is a quite strong flavor rye drink with a light touch of maple syrup sweetness. The roots of this cocktail are from San Francisco and it is one of the finest recipes from West coast bartenders.
Total time to Make the Filibuster Cocktail – 1 min.
- whiskey: 1 1/2 ounces
- freshly squeezed juice from a lemon: 3/4 ounce
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1/2 ounce
- 1 egg (only white)
- Angostura bitters
Take a cocktail shaker and fill it with whiskey, maple syrup, lemon juice, and egg white.
To emulsify egg, shake for 20 seconds without adding ice (dry shake).
Then fill the space with ice and start shaking hard for 15 seconds, until the cocktail is chilled.
Serve the Maple Filibuster immediately after straining into coupe. If you want to keep up with traditions, you can garnish the cocktail with Angostura bitters.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!