Novel Maple Sangaree is another, headier cocktail for Sangaree lovers! One of the most popular summer drinks ever and if you have tried it at least once, you know why! Gin and Brandy make difference and now we can enjoy really Novel Sangaree.
Total Time to Make Novel Maple Sangaree – 3 min.
- red wine: 2 ounces
- apple brandy: 1.5 ounces
- sloe gin: 1/2 ounce
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1/4 ounce
- Angostura Bitters: 2 dashes Ice
- a slice of lemon or apple to garnish
Take a cocktail big glass and fill it with ice. Add all Novel Maple Sangaree ingredients: wine, brandy, gin, maple syrup, and bitters. Stir well and strain into a chilled coupe.
You can garnish our delicious Maple Sangaree with orange, lemon or apple slice over the glass rim.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!