Fresh Spring Cocktail is a smooth, refreshing and highly delightful drink! It is a perfect choice for hot summer days, all kinds of parties or if you need a little buck up. Affordable, easy-to-get ingredients, little time on preparing the drink, can get the Fresh Spring Cocktail up in your cocktail list!
Total time to make the Fresh Spring Cocktail – 3 min.
- cognac: 1 1/2 ounces
- lemon juice from a lemon (freshly squeezed): 3/4 ounce
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 3/4 ounce
- Dash rhubarb bitters (or cranberry bitters)
Take a cocktail shaker and add there cognac, maple syrup, lemon juice, and bitters. When all ingredients are in, fill the space with ice.
Shake well 20-30 sec. and strain into a cocktail glass.
You can garnish the glass with a lemon twist or a lime slice.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!