Last Updated on
Pistachio-Maple Shake is an interesting salty-sweet combination of pistachio nuts, maple syrup, and vanilla yogurt. This shake is both a sophisticated dessert and a wonderful cocktail in one glass. Enjoy our fresh and delightful drink at any upcoming occasion.
Time to Cook Pistachio-Maple Shake – 5 min.!
- almond milk (unsweetened): 3/4 cup
- pistachios: 1/3 cup
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 tablespoons
- vanilla extract: 1/8 teaspoon
- dash sea salt
- frozen yogurt (low-fat): 2 cups
Prepare almond milk, pistachios, maple syrup, vanilla extract, dash sea salt and place them in a blender; process until smooth.
Add to the beautiful maple mixture of frozen yogurt and process until smooth.
Serve Non-Alcohol Pistachio-Maple Shake immediately after dividing among 4 glasses and garnishing with chopped pistachio nuts.
Check out our cool Malpe Ideas on how to advance the taste of your Favorite Beverages!
- Whether it is coffee, tea, home soda, or smoothie, add additional to taste starting with 1 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrup per cup;
- The Viking Farms Maple Petite is the perfect way to add Viking Farms Maple to your coffee or latte at your favorite coffee shop;
- In cocktails and punches, start with 0,5 tbsp of Viking Farms Maple Syrups per cocktail or glass;
- Viking Farms Maple pairs well with whiskey (particularly bourbon), orange brandy, fruit vodkas, dark and gold rums, white tequila and herbaceous gins!