Exotic Maple Pudding is a tropical bomb in your dessert cup! Pineapple, mangoes, and coconut create very fresh, light, and totally tempting treat! There are no words to describe how satisfying this pudding is, so just get the ingredients and try it!
Exotic Maple Pudding
Total Time To Cook 4 Servings Of Coconut Maple Pudding – 30 min.
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 tablespoons
- silken tofu: about 3 cups (24 ounces)
- 2 mangoes (peeled, pitted and cut into big chunks)
- vanilla extract: 1 /2 teaspoon
- salt: 1/8 teaspoon
- large pineapple: 1/2 (peeled, quartered and cored)
- shredded coconut (unsweetened): 3/4 cup
Put syrup, tofu, mangos, vanilla, and salt in a blender (food processor). Puree about 1 minute until completely smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
Fold chopped pineapple into the pudding. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to several hours.
Cook coconut in a large skillet over medium heat about 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Remove from skillet and let cool.
To serve, spoon Exotic Maple Pudding into beautiful glasses or bowls and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Voila! Four servings of beautiful, weightless dessert are ready to be served and satisfy you and your guests!
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your pastry even tastier!
- 1 cup brown or white sugar = 1 cup Viking Farms maple sugar;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Syrup in place of vanilla extract or liquors (like bourbon);
- Avoid using Viking Farms Maple with brown sugar or molasses;
- Viking Farms Maple for a syrup soak for cakes;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for coating and garnishing cookies, donuts, pies & cakes;
- Drizzle Viking Farms Maple Syrup over hot baked pastry dough (like pie dough or puff pastry) for an instant pastry glaze;
- Make your bakery shines with a Viking Farms Maple Syrup glaze!