Last Updated on
We present to your attention an incredible dish for lunch or dinner. The prepared chicken breasts are very juicy and tender, sauce gives it amazing aroma and taste! In the meantime, enough talk – help yourself, friends!
Total time to cook chicken breasts – 30 minutes.
- 600 g chicken breast fillet
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice
- 1 lemon + 3/4 cup water
- 2 small pods of red pepper
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tbsp starch + 3 tbsp water
Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces, add salt, pepper and fresh ginger juice. Fight a little, sprinkle with starch and fry well in a large amount of oil. Cut red pepper into small pieces and fry well.
Squeeze lemon juice and temporarily set aside. Remove the peel of the lemon and place it in a saucepan with 3/4 cup of water. Cook until the water turns the color and aroma of a lemon. Remove the lemon zest.
Combine lemon juice, light maple syrup, salt with water and bring to a boil. Dissolve 1 tablespoon of starch in water and add to the pan. Once it thickens, add the fried chicken breasts and pepper and finally heat. Pour over the sauce and decorate with a lemon peel or ginger straw as desired.
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your Salad Dressings, Dips, and Sauces even tastier!
- Use 1 tbsp for 2 cups of salad dressing and more to taste;
- Viking Farms Maple is a perfect pairing with balsamic, apple cider and red wine vinegar, herbs (sage rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley), olive oil, fruit purees, and chili spices;
- Use 1 tbsp for 1 cup of dip or sauce;
- Great in cheese, onion, cream, and spicy dips!