Last Updated on
Pumpkin Cake it is the best choice when a pumpkin time comes. Tender spicy taste and sweet maple glaze on the top create a flavorful couple you don’t want to set apart.
Total Time to make the Pumpkin Cake – 60 min.
Preparing: 15 min. + Baking: 45 min.
- yellow cake mix: 1 package
- solid-pack pumpkin: 1 can (15 ounces)
- 4 eggs
- canola oil: 1/2 cup
- Viking Farms Maple Sugar: 1/3 cup
- cinnamon (grounded): 2 tablespoons
- ginger (grounded): 1 teaspoon
- allspice (grounded): 1 teaspoon
- nutmeg (grounded): 1 teaspoon
- cloves (grounded): 1/4 teaspoon
- confectioners’ sugar: 2 cups
- 2% milk: 3 tablespoons
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 2 tablespoons
Turn on the oven and preheat it to 350°. Take all 10 ingredients and place them in a large bowl of food processor. Beat on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 more minutes. Prepare greased and floured fluted tube pan (10-in.) and pour the Pumpkin Cake batter into it.
Bake until inserted in the center toothpick comes out clean, it is about 45-50 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
Whisk confectioners’ sugar, maple syrup and milk, until smooth. Drizzle over when the Pumpkin Cake cool enough.
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your pastry even tastier!
- 1 cup brown or white sugar = 1 cup Viking Farms maple sugar;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Syrup in place of vanilla extract or liquors (like bourbon);
- Avoid using Viking Farms Maple with brown sugar or molasses;
- Viking Farms Maple for a syrup soak for cakes;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for coating and garnishing cookies, donuts, pies & cakes;
- Drizzle Viking Farms Maple Syrup over hot baked pastry dough (like pie dough or puff pastry) for an instant pastry glaze;
- Make your bakery shines with a Viking Farms Maple Syrup glaze!