Maple Granola Bars are all in one! An easy recipe made with wholesome ingredients gives everything you need at breakfast time or when you want to have some healthy snacks. Start your day with this no-bake recipe made with rice cereal, oats, almond butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon to feel your body is empowered.
Total Time to Cook 12 Maple Granola Bars – 45 min.
- crisp rice cereal: 1 cup
- uncooked old-fashioned regular rolled oats: 3/4 cup
- creamy almond butter: 1 cup
- Viking Farms Maple Syrup: 1/4 cup
- cinnamon (grounded): 1/2 teaspoon
- salt: 1/4 teaspoon
Instructions to Cook Maple Granola Bars
Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl toss cereal and oats.
In a small saucepan heat over medium almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt. Cook about 30 seconds, stirring constantly, until smooth. Pour mixture over cereal and oats; gently mix together with one hand until combined.
Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan, pressing firmly to form a compact, even layer. Chill until fully set, about 30 minutes. Cut into 12 bars.
These bars are great in the morning as well as during the day. When you are a little hungry – just grab one and have a bite!
Useful VermontMapleSyrup tips to make your pastry even tastier!
- 1 cup brown or white sugar = 1 cup Viking Farms maple sugar;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Syrup in place of vanilla extract or liquors (like bourbon);
- Avoid using Viking Farms Maple with brown sugar or molasses;
- Viking Farms Maple for a syrup soak for cakes;
- Use Viking Farms Maple Sugar for coating and garnishing cookies, donuts, pies & cakes;
- Drizzle Viking Farms Maple Syrup over hot baked pastry dough (like pie dough or puff pastry) for an instant pastry glaze;
- Make your bakery shines with a Viking Farms Maple Syrup glaze!